APDI - CPD ProgramsCPD Accredited Courses written specifically for Property Development
APDI CPD Accredited – Property Development Courses
APDI is accredited with the CPD Standards Office to deliver and award CPD Points for its Property Development courses. With the APDI’s CPD Accreditation, you are able to learn key Property Development specific topics and gain points attributable to your professional membership bodies. Whether you are a member of:
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) – https://reiv.com.au/
- Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) – https://www.planning.org.au/
- Architects Institute of Australia (AIA) – http://architecture.com.au/
- Australian Institute of Project Managers (AIPM) – https://www.aipm.com.au/home
- Australian Property Institute (API) – https://www.api.org.au/
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – http://www.rics.org/au/about-rics/where-we-are/oceania/
- Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) – https://reia.asn.au/
- Queensland Law Society (QLS) – www.qls.com.au
- Victorian Law Society (VLS) – www.liv.asn.au
- Law Society of New South Wales (LSNSW) – www.lawsociety.com.au/
- Engineers Australia – www.engineersaustralia.org.au
You are eligible to gain CPD Points through the Applied Property Development Institute’s courses, ensuring that you fulfill your annual professional development quota and also gain valuable learnings from a trusted Institute where material is written in conjunction with our Curriculum Advisory Committee to ensure you are gaining the best-in-industry knowledge you need.
Get your CPD accreditation from the APDI today!